With the development of new communication tools, it is necessary to pay particular attention to the protection of privacy. That is why we are committed to respecting the confidentiality of the personal information we collect.
This policy details what we do with your personal information.
Collection of personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- Information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
- Information you enter such as your name and email address, which you enter to subscribe to our newsletters;
- Information that you enter when you use the services on our website;
- Data generated during the use of our site, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it;
- Information contained in any communications you send to us through our website, including their content and metadata;
- Any other personal information you provide to us.
Cookies are used to facilitate navigation through the pages of this site. These cookies do not permit the collection of personal information about you. You can set your browser to block cookies at any time.
Use of your personal information
Personal information provided to us through our website will be used for the purposes described in this policy. We may use your personal information to:
- Administrate our website and our company
- Send you our newsletter by email if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time of your wish to stop receiving our newsletter)
- Send you marketing communications related to our company if you have expressly agreed, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing communications)
- Monitor compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website’s messaging service)
- Other uses
Right of objection and withdrawal
We are committed to providing you with the right of opposition and withdrawal regarding your personal information.
The right to withdraw is understood to be the possibility that Internet users request that their personal information no longer appears, for example, in a mailing list.
We undertake to comply with the legislative provisions set out in :
Legislation: Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).