Our Quality Commitment
Our commitment to quality guides our actions and ensures our genuine concern with regard to the services offered, safety, comfort, quality of results, and the well-being of our patients.
Our priorities are:
- sharing our reflection
- always questioning ourselves
- investing ourselves entirely in achieving our “aesthetic mission” and the physical and psychological well-being of those who consult us with honesty, respect, integrity, know-how, and the search for excellence
- whether they are nurses, technicians, secretaries, receptionists, coordinators, concierges, all our staff are mobilized, trained, supported, valued, and share this desire to promote and ensure high quality and adapted safe care and services to the needs and expectations of our patients.
The management of financial and material resources is relevant and efficient while considering the needs of staff and clients and the strategic orientations of our clinic. Any improvement involving development, the Dr. Élise Bernier Surgery and Aesthetic Medicine Center will strive to promote this quality research by:
- We are supporting the use of best and least invasive practices.
- We are promoting innovation.
- We are respecting established standards, reference frameworks, as well as impeccable ethics.
- We are encouraging the development of our staff’s skills, abilities, initiatives, personal talents, and creativity.
Objectively, the medical director ensures that this commitment is respected by promoting the pursuit of the highest quality standards resulting in:
- establishment of quality and safety bodies
- integrating quality into all of our orientations
- establishment of the necessary quality and safety resources and their efficient use
- installation of control and monitoring measures
- insertion of quality indicators for these same actions